Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Zoom Mod is small-mod adds a zoom(like binoculars) by pressing a button like optifine.
How to install:
- Start Minecraft 1.7.5 first once
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.7.5″ to “1.7.5_zoom”
- Go in the subfolder “1.7.5_zoom”
- Rename “1.7.5.jar” to “1.7.5_zoom.jar”
- Rename “1.7.5.json” to “1.7.5_zoom.json”
- Open the file “1.7.5_zoom.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.5″ with”id”:”1.7.5_zoom” and save the file
- Copy the files from the ZoomMod ZIP file in “1.7.5_zoom.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.7.5_zoom”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.7.5_zoom”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.