Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 7, 2017
- Newest File: zombie_steak-1.12-1.2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Zombie Steaks Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8 for the game adds a simple new way to do something useful with your rotten flesh. You can freshen them up a little and then cook them into delicious zombie steaks. Well? not exactly delicious but at least they shouldn’t poison you. Enjoy!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Zombie Steaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Jagm_11, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.