Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Zombie ore Mod adds zombie ores such as coal, iron, gold, diamond and other ores.
Each zombie ore when it walks 1 below the block or 1 above the block, then it creates a ore depending on what is the type of zombie ore.
Each type of zombie ore also has a designation such as a bar of iron, gold, diamond and others.
Every zombie ore spawns around the world.
All zombie ores appear scarcely when.
Mod created by MCreator.
Zombie ore Mod Zombie ore 1
Zombie ore Mod Zombie ore 2
Zombie ore Mod Zombie ore 3
Zombie ore Mod Zombie ore 4
Zombie ore Mod Zombie ore 5
No videos available
How to install Zombie ore Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Zombie ore Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Zombie ore Mod
You May Also Like
This is made by Radekweather, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.