Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: ZDavePlays's Slushies Mod
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
ZDavePlays’s Slushies Mod
An Awesome Slushies Mod! [1.9.4]
Have you ever wanted slushies on Minecraft?
Well, you can have them now!
Presenting to you ”ZDavePlays’s Slushies Mod”!
What is it?
It is a mod that adds extra food, recipes, and more!
What version is it for?
Right now, it is for 1.9.4.
What do slushies do?
They give 6 regen points, and they also have 1.2 levels of saturation, that means that it is the double of steak!
Cool! How do I craft them?
To make a slushy, you need some items, a list of the recipes are below this text.
4 Paper = 1 Hardened Paper
1 Hardened Paper = 4 Paper
7 Hardened Paper = 1 Paper Cup
5 Glass Pane = 1 Empty Slushy Mix
1 Empty Slushy Mix + 2 Sugar + 1 Red Dye = 1 Red Slushy Mix
1 Empty Slushy Mix + 2 Sugar + 1 Blue Dye = 1 Blue Slushy Mix
1 Empty Slushy Mix + 2 Sugar + 1 Yellow Dye = 1 Yellow Slushy Mix
4 Ice = 4 Crushed Ice
1 Red Slushy Mix + 1 Crushed Ice + 1 Paper Cup = 1 Red Slushy
1 Blue Slushy Mix + 1 Crushed Ice + 1 Paper Cup = 1 Blue Slushy
1 Yellow Slushy Mix + 1 Crushed Ice + 1 Paper Cup = 1 Yellow Slushy
As you guessed it, there is currently only 3 types of slushies, red, blue and yellow.
You are allowed to use this mod on your modpack ONLY if you put a link somewhere to this page and give me credit for the mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ZDavePlays’s Slushies Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ZombieDave111, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.