Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 25, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
YoshiCraft is a mod that adds new blocks,tools,foods,items and mobs in to the game. The challenge is to collect as much Spirit ore as possible because without full spirit armour you will have no chance surviving the evilized Yoshi boss.
This boss has 50,000 health and has a really high attack damage but it is worth killing him because he would then open up a cave upon his death which leads to a chest full of some amazing loot such as a legendary pickaxe which can instantly break any type of stone or metal and almost always gets a great enchantment. Only 1 of these pickaxes will exist so the first person to reach it gets it!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge