Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 7, 2017
- Newest File: yalsm-2.1.7-mc1.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 adds a crafting recipe that allows you to craft 5x Rotten Flesh into 1x Patchwork Flesh, and a smelting recipe that allows you to smelt Patchwork Flesh into Leather. Experience gained from smelting is 0.35, equivalent to cooking raw beef into steak.
Please note: Requires AirBreather Core Mod
Also optionally (disabled by default) adds a single smelting recipe that allows you to smelt Rotten Flesh directly into Leather. Experience gained from smelting is the minimum allowed (0.1, same as Cobblestone –> Stone). Turn this on in YALSM.cfg if you want it.
Crafting Patchwork Flesh
Smelting Patchwork Flesh
Smelting Rotten Flesh (disabled by default)
- The ID of Patchwork Flesh is configurable in 1.6.4 versions, of course, using YALSM.cfg that gets created in your config folder. It defaults to 9753 (thanks random.org!).
- Also optionally (disabled by default) adds a single smelting recipe that allows you to smelt Rotten Flesh directly into Leather. Experience gained from smelting is the minimum allowed (0.1, same as Cobblestone ?> Stone). Turn this on in YALSM.cfg if you want it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AiryBreather, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.