Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 14, 2019
- Newest File: YeGamolChattels-1.1.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Decorate and design the look of your castles with this mod.
Ye Gamol chattels 1.7.10 is a mod that has been renamed. If while you enjoy the mods in Minecraft, you may know him as Middle Age Mod
This mod adds a lot of medieval decorative elements, with which you can decorate your castle with a large variety of items, whether banners, chandeliers, coats, counters weapons, statues, grandfather clocks, armor and mannequins to hang weapons, among many others.
The mod was created on Sep 30, 2014 and the last updated on May 8, 2015 for Minecraft 1.7.10 mods only, so far is a total of 225,126 downloads.
The new change in the latest mod version:
- New: Right clicking sculptures with a club hammer now rotates it
- New: Comparator support for item shelves, loot chests, pedestals and weapon racks
- New: API and config options to add new entries to saw benches and table presses
- New: Club hammer functionality (break opaque blocks into microblocks) now works on compatible blocks
- Change: Vitas are now procedurally added to the creative tab (so that modded entities appear too)
- Fix: Weapon Rack modifications now apply live again
- Fix: A few english translations were missing
- Fix: Refinement progress is now properly discarded when removing the item from the table press
- Fix: Potential crash when looking at the sky while holding a chisel / microblock
- Fix: Statues will no longer burn if the killed entity was burning
This mod adds an array of decorative objects. I place high value in aesthetics and high immersion, and likewise all the features are thought-through.
You can find things like:
- Banners, Flags
- Weapon Racks, Item Shelves
- Snow Globes
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ye Gamol Chattels Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Ivorforce, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.