Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 26, 2016
- Newest File: YeGamolChattels-1.1.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Decorate and design the look of your castles with this mod.
Ye Gamol chattels 1.7.10 is a mod that has been renamed. If while you enjoy the mods in Minecraft, you may know him as Middle Age Mod
This mod adds a lot of medieval decorative elements, with which you can decorate your castle with a large variety of items, whether banners, chandeliers, coats, counters weapons, statues, grandfather clocks, armor and mannequins to hang weapons, among many others.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ye Gamol Chattels Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This Mod is made by Ivorforce, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.