Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9.2, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
XRay Mod adds X-Ray vision to minecraft, find ores with ease now.
- XRay mode Default keybinding: X
- In the user interface, you can choose which blocks get rendered, and which don’t.
- You can also create additional XRay profiles, and then assign a keybinding to them in-game if you want further customizability.
- Cavefinder Default keybinding: C
- Works just like XRay mode.
- Cavefinder does not automatically turn on fullbright like XRay does. Therefore, you can use it to find torches or other light sources in caves.
- Fullbright Default keybinding: L
- My fullbright works in more situations than just setting the gamma value to 1000%
- Setting gamma to 1000% while under water
- XRay Fullbright while under water
- Configurable coordinates display.
- For instructions on how to configure them, see the configuration page.
- Here is an example of what you could do:
- Survival fly and fly speed
- By default, there is no keybinding set for fly. To enable fly you must set a keybinding for it.
- Pressing the fly keybinding enables survival fly. This allows you to use double jump to start flying. It is very similar to being in creative mode.
- Double tapping the fly keybinding makes you start flying immediately.
- Easy to install and compatible with any other mod(s)
- User interface to make configuration easier
- X: Toggle XRay
- L: Toggle FullBright
- J: Toggles Coords
- The fly mod enables fly all the time, so just double tap space to start flying.
How to install XRay Mod:
- The mod comes with an installer. Simply double click on the downloaded file, and select a profile to install it into. You can select a vanilla profile, a modded profile, a Forge profile, or even a LiteLoader profile! It will also detect Technic mod packs and ATLauncher instances.Note: If you double click on the installer, and it opens in WinRAR (or similar program), you will need to right click on the downloaded file, and go to Open with → Java(TM) Platform SE binary. If that option is not available you may need to install Java.Manual Installation:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge or LiteLoader.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
When you launch Minecraft for the first time with XRay, it will create a file located at: .minecraft/config/XRay.txt
This file is where you will customize the visible blocks and keybindings.
The default file looks something like this:
keybinding_xray: X keybinding_redstone: R keybinding_fullbright: L keybinding_coords: J enable_fly: false blocks_xray: 5, 8, 9, 10, ... blocks_redstone: 23, 27, 28, 29, ...
Set enable_fly to true to enable fly.
To reload the XRay.txt file you have two options:
- Restart Minecraft
- Or press the coordinates keybinding and the XRay keybinding at the same time
To reset this file, close down Minecraft, delete the XRay.txt file, and then relaunch Minecraft.
XRay Mod Download Links:
For All Version (1.11/1.10.2/1.10/1.9.4/1.9/1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10 =>1.6.4)
For 1.7.10 (Forge compatible)