Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 16, 2016
- Newest File: XPTeleporters-1.7.10-1.2.9.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
XPTeleporters Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds teleporters, that uses experience as fuel.
Since version 1.2.0, FTBLib is required
- By default, its 30 levels to travel between dimensions and 20 per 1000 blocks to travel in the same dimension
- Two teleporters has to be linked with XPT Link Card and it disappears after a successful link creation
- To teleport, simply step on the teleporter and press shift (sneak), and if you have enough levels and the link is stable, you will be teleported to other teleporter, even if its in unloaded area or another dimension
- Teleporters has a small cooldown, 3 seconds by default, to prevent from getting stuck on portals
- You can configure them to only drain xp when linking
- You can rename the teleporter in anvil or rightclick with Name Tag, to give the teleporter a name, that you will see above it, when it is active
- You can also disable crafting, set travel costs to 0 levels, and add expensive recipes with MineTweaker
- Config file is located in config/LatMod/XPT.cfg
Teleporters in world:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the XPTeleporters Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by LatvianModder, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.