Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 23, 2017
- Newest File: xpbook-1.10.2-0.0.2-beta.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hi there. This mod offers just one item, it’s an experience logbook to store your XP.
You craft a logbook using a vanilla book, and 4 ender pearls. You just sneak-right-click the book to store up to 1500 XP points (that’s 30 levels from 0); and you right-click to retrieve whatever points the book has.
When the book has experience on it, it glows.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the XP Book Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Winter_Grave, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.