Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 31, 2016
- Newest File: nice-0.0.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11
- License: All Rights Reserved
NICE is a mod about decoration. It adds a number of fancy glass like blocks (cylinders and cube for now) that can be filled with four types of particle systems. This is the first version of the mod. More decorations are planned in the future. This mod is a cooperation between McJty and xVipstarx who does the artistic design.
Currently the mod has two blocks: a particle cylinder and a particle block. Each of those has two variants. A green and a blue one. You can craft these and place them in the world. To assign particles you can use wool (for smoke), diamond (for sparkles), water bucket (for bubbles), and fish (for fish).
As said before, many more effects are planned.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the xNICEx Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by McJty, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.