Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 2, 2017
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Xaero’s World Map Mod adds a self-writing fullscreen map to your Minecraft client. Works as a separate mod but is a lot better with Xaero’s Minimap. The reason why it’s available separately is to keep Xaero’s Minimap as light-weight as possible.
The mod is in beta testing stage. The testing is open so anyone can download and try the mod out. Please report any bugs that you encounter or otherwise they won’t get fixed. Use PM to report bugs.
The mod is available for Minecraft versions 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10, 1.10.2 and 1.11.
Install by dropping the jar into the Minecraft Forge’s mods folder, as usual. A step-by-step guide is available on the download page.
- Self-writing world map. Different for every world/dimension/server.
- Works in Singleplayer, Multiplayer and on Realms.
- Interactive interface. Open by pressing M. Move the map around with your mouse and zoom in/out using the mouse wheel, similar to Google Maps.
- Automatic MultiWorld / Lilypadded servers support.
- Minecraft Realms support (also with MultiWorld support).
- Texture Pack support. Changing the texture packs updates the whole world map and not just the new chunks.
- Cave dimensions support (similar to Nether).
- Vanilla maps mode. Makes the world map look like vanilla paper maps.
- Terrain texture customization.
- “Footsteps” showing your most recent path.
- Optional performance boosters.
- Xaero’s Minimap integration. The minimap mod will display chunks loaded by the world map. The world map mod will display waypoints from the Xaero’s Minimap. Also works with Better PVP Mod.
- Small waypoints list on the world map GUI for fast scrolling.
- I’m open to suggestions
- Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Go to the official Minecraft Forge website: http://files.minecraftforge.net
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version (1.10.2, 1.9.4 etc). This should create a new “forge” profile in your Minecraft client if this is your first time using Forge (to change which Forge version to run you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile).
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now middle-click (open in a new tab) the download button below, choose the latest version of the mod for your Minecraft version and click “Download (.jar)”. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’. On Windows you can open the “AppData” folder by pressing windows key + R and typing in: %appdata%
- Find your way into the “mods” folder as described in the previous step.
- Put the mod jar you’ve just downloaded in the “mods” folder. You can now install any mods compatible with your Forge version by putting them in this folder.
- Start your minecraft launcher and start the game using the “forge” profile.
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Xaero96, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.