Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 have many Minimap options for Minecraft but few are as clean as Xaero’s. It has a very clean interface and blends well with the overall Minecraft aesthetic. You can set waypoints manually and even deathpoints will be created automatically if you die. Overall it’s very customizable to suit your needs.
A lot of people wanted me to release the minimap from Better PVP Mod as a separate mod. So here you have it! This mod will always stay up-to-date with the Better PVP Mod
Go to (Quick links)
Waypoints can be created by pressing B and you can even teleport to them if you want. You can also choose whether you want to see those in game or have them hidden. They’ll still remain in your list regardless, which can be access by pressing U.
Possibly the best part of this minimap is that it recognizes when you’re underground. This is greatly helpful if you’re trekking through caves and abandoned mines and need a quick reference of where you are. Combine that with waypoints and you’ll never get lost again.
The custom settings are what makes this map truly personal. You can adjust the size exactly to your liking. Set the display HUD to show players, items, and mobs. And even move it around wherever it works best for you. Choose wherever you want it to be or choose from one of four presets.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Xaero’s Minimap Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by xaero96 , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.