Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 16, 2016
- Newest File: WTFCore-1.7.10_v1.7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod provides the world-scanning feature required by CaveBiomes, and the as-yet-unreleased VariableHeightBlocks. It also provides the configuration file for all of my mods, as well as other core-functionalities, including UBC compatability.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the WTFCore Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by WhiskytangoFox, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.