WorldEditCUI Mod provides a client-side user interface for the WorldEdit plugin allowing you to see your selected region in-game in real time. It allows you to work more quickly and accurately with your WorldEdit selection and is especially useful when working with Polygon, Convex Hull and Cylinder selections.
WorldEditCUI was originally written by lahwran, it was subsequently maintained by yetanotherx, huge thanks goes to both for their previous work on the mod.
- Display your WorldEdit selection instantly in-game
- Feel good about yourself
- Doesn’t cause global warming*
Please see also:
How to install:
To install the mod:
- Download and install LiteLoader for your version of Minecraft (for 1.11 versions click here)
- Download the WorldEditCUI litemod and copy it to your mods folder. NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the game and bask in the warm glow of your new CUI mod
This mod is made by Mumfrey, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.