Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 8, 2017
- Newest File: worldeditcuife-v1.0.7-mf-1.11.2-18.104.22.1681.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
WorldEdit CUI Forge Edition Mod provides a client-side user interface for the WorldEdit plugin allowing you to see your selected region in-game in real time. It allows you to work more quickly and accurately with your WorldEdit selection and is especially useful when working with Polygon, Convex Hull and Cylinder selections.
WorldEditCUI was originally written by lahwran, it was subsequently maintained by yetanotherx.
- Display your WorldEdit selection instantly in-game
- Feel good about yourself
- Doesn’t cause global warming
Please see also:
How to use the mod:
- To use WorldEditCUI, simply make a selection on a server using WorldEdit, your selection will be instantly displayed on the screen. To clear your current selection issue the command //sel
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the WorldEdit CUI Forge Edition Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Yetanotherx, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.