Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 6, 2017
- Newest File: worldprimer-1.10.2-0.1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
World Primer Mod Description
World Primer can automatically run a set of commands when a new world is first created.
World Primer Mod Configuration
There is currently only one config option that you need to care about:
- worldCreationCommands – put the commands you want to run on world creation here, one command per line. They can also be added via the in-game config menu.
In addition to this, there is also the enableDebugLogging option, which just prints all the command output to the console (which seems to happen anyway via the vanilla command execution…).
I’m planning on adding a system to generate structures based on some rules in a config file, or alternatively read from pre-built template (‘schematic’) files. Those will then be added to the world when the world is first created. This will not be a fully featured “content structure” generator like for example Recurrent Complex, but rather a simple structure “injecter”, which can automatically place things like command block contraptions to the world when the world is first created.
- Mod packs: go ahead!
- Re-hosting the mod file otherwise is not cool, mmkay?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the World Primer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by masa_, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.