Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 31, 2017
- Newest File: WoW Update 1.8
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hello . My brother and I have done events on the theme of WORLD OF WARCRAFT, WARCRAFT and Hearthstone. While this is not the final version, and everything can change.
- 38 mobs(Old-Murk,Ragnaros,Priest Shade Sarvis and CaptainGreenskin)
- 11 Armor(9 Armor for Rogue)
- Russian Sounds
- 9 Dangeons
- Molten Core
- Biome Dead
- Tools and Swords
- Some mobs animated
- More mobs(For each biome) +/–
- Transform some armor
- Add Animation
- English Sounds +
- More Dangeons(Now the pirates are planning to ship and Deathwing) +/–
- System Class
- More Swords and Tools
- More food and plants
- More blocks
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the World of Warcraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by nickita45, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.