Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 6, 2019
- Newest File: WorldEdit 7.0.1 (Fabric for MC 1.14.4)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: Fabric, Forge, 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
World Edit Mod is an easy-to-use in-game Minecraft map editor. Through a combination of commands and “brushes,” you can sculpt your world or simply perform numerous terraforming tasks.
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- No longer waste time doing mundane activities like fix badly flowing water!
- Quickly create basic shapes like spheres, cylinders, and so on
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
- Do cool things like input mathematical expressions to generate terrain
- Use “brush tools” to carve out mountains, ravines, and so on
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- One of Minecraft’s oldest surviving projects (since Minecraft Alpha)!
WorldEdit works on either single player or on a server. While you may not often need a map editor, WorldEdit won’t extend your load times at all and has no impact on your game until you use it! It causes no mod conflicts and it will be there when you need it.
WorldEdit is available for both Forge and Fabric. For Minecraft 1.14.4 and above, make sure you are downloading the properly tagged file for the loader you are using.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the World Edit Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by sk89q, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.