Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 26, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Woocraft lives again!!! Wooraah has given ascent, yeah!!!!!! This is the Official Woocraft!!!!!!
Woocraft was the first texture pack that I thought was art. It inspired me to make HD texture packs. I was very sad when it was discontinued. I kept a copy and updated it for my personal use. It has now grown to a point that I feel I can release it for others.
My hope is to keep Woocraft going and growing. I have kept it as pure as I can and only added textures (I changed a couple of clearly borrowed textures). I will keep the ethos set out by Wooraah:
- Make wooden buildings look cool (darkened and used a teak style wood)
- Give an Asian flavor where possible
- Be playable with any map (i.e. all blocks should be recognizable for what they are), color matched and pleasant too the eye.
- Custom Asian art that is in keeping with the rest of the pack.
- Be as color matched as possible, so no block looks un-natural or out of place when it’s next to another you would commonly expect to see there.
Woocraft_1.7.5_v1: added 1.7 updates (except double high plants: I have not got them right yet)