Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 3, 2016
- Newest File: Wither Armor v2.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Wither Armor Mod 1.7.10 adds an armor, crafted with a nether stars and a wither skeleton skulls, which gives a different permanent effects.
Just put wither skeleton skulls in shape of the desired armor part, with a nether star in the middle slot. For the Chestplate the nether star should be in the middle upper slot.
- Wither Crown: Night Vision and Water Breathing
- Wither Chestplate: Regeneration and 10x attack multiplier
- Wither Leggings: Resistance and Fire Resistance
- Wither Boots: Jump Boost and Haste
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wither Armor Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Rohurd, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.