Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 26, 2016
- Newest File: WirelessRedstone v2.6.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Wireless Redstone mod is a Minecraft modification that allows you to transmit and receive redstone signals without wires.
The mod has been in beta for 4 weeks prior to final release, this was done to guarantee as much quality as possible for the final product and to make sure the base mod has room for iteration and expantion.
What it does is send redstone states on selected frequencies over something called the “redstone ether”.
The ether functions as a binding mechanism between the transmitters and receivers (called ether nodes). They are stored in different frequency “containers” where they can interact with eachother.
Several transmitters and receivers can sit on the same frequency, but the frequency broadcast state can only be 0 or 1, off or on (boolean), so if any of the transmitters sends 1, the frequency state will be 1. For it to be 0, all transmitters must be idle.
Basically; a transmitter on a frequency can send a state over it, which the receivers on said frequency can catch and act on.
This mod requires SlimeVoid Library
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wireless Redstone Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by cannonb4ll, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.