Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod introducing the Applied Energistics 2 Wireless Crafting Terminal
Wireless Crafting Terminal
-A version of the AE2 Wireless Terminal with a 3×3 crafting table integrated
-Also includes armor slots
-Infinity Booster Card Slot
-Magnet Card Slot
Infinty Booster Card
-Allows use of the Wireless Crafting Terminal at any range and across dimensions
-To use, insert into Infinity Booster Card Slot in the Wireless Crafting Terminal GUI
-A magnet that will automatically insert items directly into your AE network
-Crouch+Right-Click to activate
-Right-click to open filter GUI
–Filter can be set to whitelist or blacklist mode
–Filter has Ignore NBT, Ignore MetaData, and Use Ore Dictionary options
**NOTE: There are 3 basic modes for the Magnet Card. Set a keybind or crouch + right-click to cycle through modes. You can set the magnet to not pickup unfiltered items.
- Two modes: Easy and Hard (Default)
– In hard mode:
+ The recipe for the Wireless Crafting Terminal is expensive
+ No recipe for Infinity Booster Card, though it is still obtainable
– In easy mode:
+ The recipe for the Wireless Crafting Terminal is cheap
+ Infinity Booster Card has a recipe
- NEI Integration
- Keybind Support
- Wireless Terminal must be in your inventory
- Charges correctly with Wyvern/Draconic Flux Capacitor, TE Energetic Infuser and like items/blocks
- No energy drain when in Creative
- Chargeable via IC2 blocks (BatBox, MFE, MFSU)
Config options (Looking at you Modpack authors =D)
-Max Power (AE Units)
-Default is same as standard AE Wireless Terminal (1.6M AE)
–Min: 800K AE/Max: 6.4M AE
-Disable Infinity Booster Card (Enabled by default)
-Enable Easy Mode (Default=false)
-Infinity Booster Card Drop rate (when in hard mode)
-Disable Infinity Booster Drops (when in hard mode)
No videos available
How to install Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
This mod is made by TheRealp455w0rd, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.