Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: WirelessCharger-1.1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Adds a Wireless Charger block similar to the one in EnderIO to 1.12.x (the code and textures are all me tho). While it can currently only be supplied with RF (the Forge Energy kind, aka 99% of all mods that use some form of RF like Actually Additions, Refined Storage, etc….) it does charge any items in a players inventory whether they are COFH RF, Tesla or forge energy.
It defaults to a 30 radius, can store 5m RF and output a max of 250k rf/t (altho never more than the item can receive per tick) and requires up to 3x more energy to charge items at max range (can be disabled via config). Eg.: Standing 1 block away will draw 1k rf/t to charge an item by 1k rf/t, but standing 30 blocks away will draw 3k rf/t to charge an item by 1k rf/t. This setting can be turned off or tweaked via the config.
I probably won’t be adding any more features to this mod apart from bugfixes but if you need it to do something else or have a great idea for it leave a comment because this is part of a larger WIP mod I’m working on.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wireless Charger Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by CreepCraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.