Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: WildCraft 18.104.22.168 (MC 1.12.2, F 22.214.171.12411)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever wished Minecraft’s animals weren’t so mundane? That wolves could do more than just fall into lava and die, and that cats didn’t just scare off creepers? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
WildCraft is an all-new breed of animal mod that implements an advanced genetic system based off real-world animal genetics! With dozens of possible markings to breed for, there are literally hundreds of combinations for each species! And now, you can also train your animals to increase their stats, and breed them in hopes of developing an even stronger line! The possibilities are endless!
The 1.0 update is here!
WildCraft’s 1.0 update has finally arrived! This update introduces a re-worked wolf with advanced genetics and level-ups! There is still some work to be done on the training system and on optimizing the mod for user-friendliness, but that content will be released in smaller patches as the mod develops, based off your feedback!
General/distribution/mod packs: You are free to use this mod for personal use. You may use it for non-commercial public use as well, as long as you link back to this thread or the Curse page and use official download links. If you wish to put this mod in a pack that is redistributed commercially, contact me about it and we’ll discuss terms.
You may NOT redistribute this mod by itself in a way that allows you to earn money off of it.
You are free to use this mod in your videos/make reviews on it/etc., and may monetize videos of the mod. However, you must link back to this thread or the curse page in your video description! Also if you’re making videos on this, I’d love to see
This mod has NOT been tested for server use. You are more than welcome to put it on your server, but know that I do NOT have experience with multiplayer modding and may not be able to support server issues. I will certainly do my best, but I cannot guarantee my ability to address issues that may result if this mod is run on a server.
No videos available
How to install WildCraft Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install WildCraft Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download WildCraft Mod
This is made by JayZX535, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.