Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 27, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.x, 1.5.x
- License: All Rights Reserved
Wild Caves Mod, which is designed based off greyjusticar’s mod, adds in your Minecraft some much needed love to vanilla caves, adds stalactites, stalagmites, vines, glowing mushrooms, icicles and more to come.
- Decorates caves to make them more interesting
- Stalactites and Stalagmites generate in caves.
- Stalagmites will only generate under stalactites.
- Stalactites, Stalagmites and vines generate dynamically and can be as long as you want (config option)
- Entities can get damaged when falling on stalagmites
- Different features depending on biome
- Stalactites and stalagmites in all biomes
- Vines on humid and jungle like biomes
- Icicles on cold biomes
- More water sources on wet biomes
- sand and sandstone generates on arid caves
- sandstone stalactites/stalagmites on arid biomes
- ice generates on frozen biomes
- iceshrooms on frozen caves
- stone stalactites/stalagmites drop cobblestone and they can be collected intact with silk touch
- sandstone stalactites/stalagmites drop sandstone and they can be collected intact with silk touch
- spiderwebs now generate on caves
- Glowing mushrooms and iceshrooms drop glowstone dust when destroyed and can be sheared
- Properties file with many options to customize the mod to your liking, change block ids, the frequency a certain feature occurs, length of vines and stalactites/stalagmites, etc.
- Compatible with ExtrabiomesXL
- skulls/heads spawn on dungeon chests
- skeleton skulls spawn rarely on caves
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge