Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 23, 2016
- Newest File: WTFTweaks-1.7.10_v1.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
WTFTweaks Mod 1.7.10 tweaks gameplay to make minecraft slightly less about digging holes, and more slightly more about exploring. It started as my first mod for my own private modpack. I had all these mods which added awesome stuff to the world, and I wanted to give players a reason to go exploring. It has built in compatibility for Underground Biomes Constructs, and any or all the features can be turned off in the config file if desired.
Note: Require WTFCore Mod
- Mining stone blocks take longer. However, mining an ore block fractures adjacent stone blocks into cobblestone. In order to prevent abuse, placement of mined ore blocks is also stopped.
Nitre and Sulphur Ores
- Which drop unrefined saltpetre, and sulphur. 3 parts saltpetre, 1 part sulphur, and 1 part charcoal gives you gunpowder, which you’ll need to make TNT if you want to do any mining.
- Creepers and TNT now drop all blocks, much more useful for mining. Creeper and TNT explosions also fracture some of the stone into cobblestone at the edge of the explosion.
Falling Dirt and Cobblestone
- Dirt and cobblestone in the world are stable unless disturbed, however they don’t make great building materials. If a player places dirt or cobblestone without a block underneath, it will fall.
Tinkers Constructs + Under Ground Biome Ore Ubification
- Ore ubification of tinkers construct ores
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the WhiskyTangoFox’s Tweaks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
(Require WTFCore Mod)
This Mod is made by WhiskytangoFox, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.