Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 17, 2016
- Newest File: 1.0.1 for 1.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
What does this mod do?
It causes spiders to create webs at the feet of players (or other things) that they attack. This makes spiders a little bit more dangerous, since it’s harder to run away from them, and it also makes webs a renewable resource.
How do I use this mod?
You need Minecraft Forge installed first. Once that’s done, just drop webshooter-version.jar in your Minecraft instance’s mods/ directory. Optionally, you can configure it to taste (see below).
What settings does this mod have?
You can configure the chance that each attack creates a web, from 0.0 (effectively disabling the mod), to 1.0 (every attack generates a web when possible). The default is 0.15. Also, you can configure whether replaceable blocks (like snow) can be overwritten with webs.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the WebShooter Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by josephcsible, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.