Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 26, 2016
- Newest File: Balkon's WeaponMod v1.14.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Weapon Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod that adds new weapons to the game, which, can be classified into two major groups, throwing weapons and melee weapons. We will see.
Starting with the weapons we will use in the melee, we can use a war hammer, flail, knife, or a halberd hammer. If what you like is to attack from a distance, you can now use a javelin, blunderbuss, blowgun, crossbow, Dynamite, a gun or a boomerang.
All these new weapons have a design that is well adapted to the graphic game online.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Weapon Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.