Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever wanted kind-of overpowered (BUT AWESOME) weapons for a really cheap price? Well, now you can with Bash Cat’s Arsenal. This mod adds a bunch of random weapons into your game. With this mod you can play with the most awesome overpowered weapons you’ve ever seen in your whole freakin’ life!
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge