Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 27, 2016
- Newest File: Wealth_of_Underground-1.1.0_MC1.8.9.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Wealth of Underground Mod 1.9,1.8.9 adds new ores and alloys through the vanilla dimensions. Overworld contains common ores and alloys, while Nether adds fantasy ores and alloys then End adds “galactic ores”. Also, this mods doesn’t add new machines or/and tools that Vanilla doesn’t provide, but uses nuggets instead to craft alloys. So, you don’t lose the vanilla feel.
- 5 Overworld ores and 7 Overworld alloys
- 3 Nether ores and 3 Nether alloys
- 2 End ores and 1 End alloy
- Tools set for each metal, with Vanilla relative values*
- Nuggets and blocks for each metal
- Alloy ingot crafting by combining nuggets (Vanilla style)
- Ores for each metal (even alloys) for each vanilla dimension, if you want to customize your map.
*This means that if you have a mod that enhances vanilla tools, like golden tools, each tools that are relative to gold are improved too.
Planned features :
- Config file, for ore generation and alloy crafting.
- More metals, specially for mid-tier and end-tier set.
- Horse armor
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wealth of Underground Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by XTREM5000, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.