Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Waterworks-1.11.2-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Waterworks is a mod for Minecraft that adds several water collecting mechanics.
Water mechanics in Minecraft were always quite boring, because it is simply infinite. Finite Water Control and Infinite Fluids add a way to get finite water. Waterworks works with both options but for the optimal experience, you should activate finite water.
Raintank Early game rain collection block with a small inventory for water and automating.
Multiblock Raintank This collection will need some more materials and comes as an multiblock. It will generate water a bit more quickly and uses the connected collectors as multiplier. The shape of your structure is on your side but there is configurable maximum range from the controller block.
Groundwater Pump This pump need clear sight to bedrock, to get the water from beneath. It will make use of forge energy for each pump operation.
Rain Rocket Craft some ghast tears with a Minecraft firework rocket to get your own rain rocket. Values for maximum ghast tear multiplier and rain duration are configurable.
Anti Rain Rocket Craft some sponges with a Minecraft firework rocket to get your own anti rain rocket. Values for maximum sponge multiplier and clear sky duration are configurable. This rocket drops wet sponges after usage.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Waterworks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by Terpo, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.