Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: WaterStrainer-1.9.4-1.3.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Water Strainer 1.10.2,1.9.4 is a simple mod for alternate resource generation by filtering water. A strainer catches general items (such as Sand, Gravel, Sticks, Clay, …) while it’s inside water. They are breakable, but can be build out of different materials to increase their durability (configurable). Can also be used for skyblock maps.
How to use:
- Craft a strainer base.
- Craft any type of strainer.
- Place the strainer base inside a pool of water (the base needs water on top).
- Put your strainer into the base
- The strainer will now filter the water for items. The list of items depends on the strainer type. The loottable can also be customized.
This mod only work for minecraft:
– 1.10 (download 1.10.2)
– 1.10.1(download 1.10.2)
There are huge changes between Minecraft 1.7 and Minecraft 1.8.
The whole Item and Block rendering changes.
That’s why so many mods are still stuck at 1.7. Updating them is a pain and backporting a mod from 1.8 to 1.7 is usually out of question.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Water Strainer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Rubironi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.