Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 14, 2019
- Newest File: wallpaper-0.9-1.8
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Wallpaper Mod adds minecraft wallpaper . Maud opens up new possibilities in the beautification of your home.Wallpapers can be crafted from paper and wool.
Right click a vertical face of an opaque full block to place the wallpaper. The wallpaper will be placed as a continuation of surrounding wallpaper. If there is no wallpaper directly adjacent then it will be the bottom left part of the design if there is a floor in front of the wall, otherwise it will be the top left.
The wallpaper recipe follows a pattern of two papers on top of each other with two dyes to the side. The recipe yields 12 wallpapers, creating a design that is 3 blocks wide and 4 blocks tall.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wallpaper Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Kaevator, Grim3212, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Required Grim3212 Core