Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 28, 2016
- Newest File: Wallcraftmod v6.01 - MC1.10.2 Forge
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Wallcraft Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds 122 new Walls in the Game.
All Walls have the same hardness, resistance or are flammable such as the Blocks from which they were created.
- e.g. Redstone give Power
- e.g. Glowstone give Glowstonedust and lights
- e.g. IceWall melts by light, or give Water when remove it.. (SilkTouch)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wallcraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Blubbeltasche, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.