Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 3, 2016
- Newest File: WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.2.0-25.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds WAILA plugins for many popular mods. The benefit of this is you are able to see information about their blocks in the WAILA HUD.
This mod requires EnderCore to run!
- Blood Magic (Ported from ImLookingAtBlood, by Pokefenn)
- Capacity, LP, and tier of altars
- Progress of the altar’s current craft
- Current recipe result of Chemistry set
- Progress of chemistry set
- Owner of master ritual stone
- Current ritual of master ritual stone
- Current block/item in teleposer
- Flaxbeard’s Steam Power
- Fluids in crucibles
- Pressure percentages on gauges
- Steam amounts in tanks
- State of valve pipes
- Sapling genomes
- Pollinated leaves info
- Current bees inside apiaries/beehouses/alvearies (and genome info)
- Apiary errors (No flowers, no drone, etc.)
- Progress percentage of current breed
- RF in of engines
- Heat in engines
- Magical Crops
- Growth percentage and hovering icon of the product of the plant
- Energy amount in all energy storing blocks
- Gas stored in gas storage blocks
- Fluid stored in portable tanks
- Multiplier on salination plant
- Type of factories
- Pam’s Harvestcraft
- Adds a growth percentage to tree fruits
- Fluid inside machines
- Locomotive information (steam, heat, charge)
- Heat information on coal burning machines
- Whether a multiblock is formed or not
- Amount of charge in blocks
- Engine production rate
- Ported overlay rendering from the Project:Red plugin in WAILA
- Info for certain gates such as Timer, Repeater, etc.
- Strength of red alloy wires
- Resourceful Crops
- Hovering icon of the product of the plant
- Thermal Expansion
- Augment info
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the WAILA Plugins Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by tterrag1098, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.