It will show in the tooltip what mod an item is from. Since the tooltip contains the mod name, you can also easly parse items per mods.
It provides a small unobtrusive tooltip on top of the screen with informations about the block the player is looking at.
A powerful API is provided so other modders can add their own information relative to their blocks to it.
How to install WAILA Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install WAILA Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download WAILA Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
This mod is made by ProfMobius, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.