Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 30, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8,1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
WAILA (What Am I Looking At) Mod is a UI improvement mod aimed at providing block information directly ingame, without the need of opening an UI. It’s an extension for NEI.
It will show in the tooltip what mod an item is from. Since the tooltip contains the mod name, you can also easly parse items per mods.
It provides a small unobtrusive tooltip on top of the screen with informations about the block the player is looking at.
A powerful API is provided so other modders can add their own information relative to their blocks to it.
How to install WAILA Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install WAILA Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download WAILA Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
This mod is made by ProfMobius, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.