Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 3, 2017
- Newest File: VoltzEngine 1.7.10-1.9.14b302 build 302 for 1.7.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Voltz Engine Mod 1.7.10 is primarily a core mod for any mods created by the BBM Team. It also provides basic tools to developers for creating new items, ore, world gen, and handing commands.
Mods that use Voltz Engine:
- Assembly Line
- Basic Industries
- ICBM Classic
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Voltz Engine Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by darkguardsman, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.