Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 11, 2017
- Newest File: VoidFog-0.1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod simply readds the Void Fog that was removed in Minecraft 1.8.
This is a client side only mod, meaning you do not place it onto dedicated servers.
Known versions that this works on are 1.9.4, 1.10.2, and 1.11.2.
1.8 is known to crash.
In theory this should work on most versions in between 1.8 and 1.11.2, although I have only tested the 4 said above.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Void Fog Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Tamaized, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.