Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: VoidDecay-1.0.18.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Work against the clock as the world is slowly eaten away by void decay. The corruption will eat everything in it’s path leaving nothing but void in its wake so work fast if you want to stay ahead of it. Once you’ve progressed far enough you can work towards crafting cleansing explosives or unleash more corruption upon your enemies with Void TNT. Useful for mod packs where camping is frowned upon and constant travel is necessary. Comes with a few configurable options for decay speed and initial infection percentage.
Screenshots and Recipes:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Void Decay Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Funwayguy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.