Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 29, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Voice Chat Mod allows you speak with other players in Minecraft, if the other player are far away you won?t hear the them, nor can you speak to the them.
Go to (Quick links)
Voice Chat is a mod for one goal, to get rid of typing to talk, imagine you and group mining, when suddenly a creeper sneaks up on one of your members, if not for Voice Chat Mod you couldn?t warn him as fast, he wouldprobably die.
Voice Chat Mod has a bundle of features ranging from the client to server, like:
- 3D Voice Chat utilizes Minecraft?s Sound System to create 3D audio, in lamens terms this means audio is directional.
- GUI Customizability, avoids annoying UI incompatibility with other mods.
- Voice Plates, indicates when someone is speaking.
- Options, configure your voice to be exactly how YOU want it.
- Low Latency Voice Chat, this means you send your as you speak, so if you have a good connection your voice will be almost instant!
- Server Commands, use these commands to handle annoying players.
- Server Configuration, set distance of chat, and stuff.
- A lot more.
- To speak, hold the V(depending on your keybindings)button, you can change the Speak Mode in the Options Menu, which can be opened by pressing PERIOD(also depends on your keybindings)
- When you are speaking, a icon on the right/left side should show up.
- Everyone near you will hear you.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge