Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 19, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Vocaloid Mod adds your favorite Virtual Singer in your favorite blocky world and 11 of her songs!
And also add her favorite food, the leek!
(Be careful, Miku has a lots of leeks)
The leek is plantable. It drop 2-3 Leeks, and have 3 states of grow.
How to get all of this?
To get all of this, you need to find Miku. She spawn naturally almost everywhere.
When you find Miku, you can trade her 1 diamond for 16 leeks, or also for 1 diamond for 1 of her songs.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Vocaloid Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
This mod is made by WORMSTweaker, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.