Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 18, 2017
- Newest File: VillagerTradingBan-184.108.40.206-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
VillagerTradingBan Mod is a very simple mod to disable trading with villagers.
One use case is to stop emc exploits.
This mod has no configs or anything. It must be installed on both the client and the server.
If you have any suggestions feel free to comment.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the VillagerTradingBan Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by modmuss50, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.