Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 19, 2017
- Newest File: VillagerTrades-1.11-0.6.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Like Loot Tables, but for Villager Trading
This mod allows you to create new villager professions and careers, and add or remove trades, using JSON files.
The mod comes with several new trades and a few new villagers to help get you started.
Create new Villagers!
Create new Trades and remove existing ones!
The mod supports trading items with metadata and NBT data, items with random potion or enchantment effects, multiple choice trades and trades with a percentage chance of occuring.
Included Trades for Vanilla Villagers:
- Buys beetroot at level 1 at 15-19 per emerald
- Sells fishing rods at level 2 for 2-3 emeralds
- Sells enchanted fishing rods at level 3 for 7-8 emeralds
- Sells enchanted shears at level 3 for 12-15 emeralds
- Buys flint at level 1 for 15-20 per emerald
- Buys feathers at level 1 for 15-20 per emerald
- Sells enchanted bows at level 3 for 12-15 emeralds
- 25% chance of each of the following:
- Sells enchanted diamond helmets at level 3 for 10-12 emeralds
- Sells enchanted diamond chestplate at level 3 for 16-19 emeralds
- Sells enchanted diamond leggings at level 3 for 14-17 emeralds
- Sells enchanted diamond boots at level 3 for 8-10 emeralds
- Sells enchanted diamond shovels at level 3 for 9-12 emeralds
- Buys raw beef at level 1 for 14-18 per emerald
- Buys raw mutton at level 1 for 14-18 per emerald
- Buys raw rabbit at level 1 for 14-18 per emerald
- Sells cooked beef at level 2 for 5-7 emeralds
- Sells cooked mutton at level 2 for 5-7 emeralds
- Sells cooked rabbit at level 2 for 6-8 emeralds
- Buys rabbit hide at level 1 for 18-24 emeralds
- Buys poisionous potatoes at level 1 for 15-19 per emerald
Included Trades for Custom Villagers:
- Buys sugar at level 1 for 18-22 per emerald
- Buys brown mushrooms at level 1 for 15-19 per emerald
- Trades one carrot and one emerald at level 1 for one golden carrot
- Trades one melon slice and one emerald at level 1 for one glistering melon
- Sells puffer fish at level 1 for 3-5 emeralds
- Buys gunpowder at level 2 for 18-22 per emerald
- Buys spider eyes at level 2 for 12-16 per emerald
- Sells magma cream at level 2 for 3-5 emeralds
- Sells ghast tears at level 2 for 6-8 emeralds
- Sells fermented spider eyes at level 2 for 4-6 emeralds
- Sells a random potion at level 3 for 3-5 emeralds
- Sells 8-16 tipped arrows with a random effect at level 3 for 3-5 emeralds
- Buys wooden planks at level 1 for 15-20 per emerald
- Buys stone at level 1 for 12-16 per emerald
- Sells 8-10 stone buttons or 10-12 wooden buttons at level 1 for 1 emerald
- Sells 4-6 levers at level 1 for 1 emerald
- Sells 4-5 stone pressure plates or 5-6 wooden pressure plates at level 1 for 1 emerald
- Sells 3-5 tripwire hooks at level 1 for 1 emerald
- Buys quartz at level 1 for 15-20 per emerald
- Sells redstone repeaters at level 2 for 8-12 emeralds
- Sells redstone comparators at level 2 for 10-16 emeralds
- Sells daylight sensors at level 2 for 10-16 emeralds
- No trades
- Trades one zombie skull and 8-12 emeralds at level 1 for one zombie spawn egg
- Trades one skeleton skull and 8-12 emeralds at level 1 for one skeleton spawn egg
- Trades one creeper skull and 8-12 emeralds at level 1 for one creeper spawn egg
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Villager Trade Tables Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by csb987, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.