Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 7, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever wanted to change your villages for each bioms? Or add some batiments to the villages? Now you can. With Village-up Mod 1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2 you will add a lot of villages and batiments to your game! But it’s not all:
- The mod modify some structures of the NPC’s villages
- Add various houses
- Extend size of villages and add a detector to find them!
Forest(I’ll change the diorite stone to something else later)
Hell (very rare)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.8 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.8.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- There is a whole rake of them, you can basically OP the crap out of the mod or disable it all.