Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 24, 2016
- Newest File: Village Info Mod 1.10.2 - 8
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Village Info Mod 1.10.2,1.9 is created by css_maya and allows aims to show information about villages around each player, to install the mod, just put it in mods folder, when you are near a village(200 blocks away from the border of village or closer), hit the V key (Configurable) and you will get information on your screen, each part of the information can toggle on/off by using control key combined with 1-5 numbers, very useful when you want to design your iron farm or villager breeding system
You can get information about spawn chunks by hitting C key (configurable) and chunk border for the chunk you are in with F6 now.
When you start showing information, every 6 seconds, the server will find every village that is considered close by, then it will draw information for every one of those villages in one go. It is really useful for making your own Iron farm design or villager breeding system.
MOD PACKS : Feel free to use my mod in any mod pack you want, you don’t need to ask for permission, have fun with it
How to install Village Info Mod by css_maya:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Village Info Mod by css_maya.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by css_maya, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.