Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 23, 2016
- Newest File: VehicularMovement-1.2.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Vehicular Movement Mod adds cars, trucks and other assorted vehicles to the game. As of now there is 55 vehicles for you to choose from. They range from a shopping cart, to a zamboni to even a Jeep. Be the envy of all of your friends with your shiny new wheels while they’re all stuck on horses, pigs and minecarts.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Vehicular Movement Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by goldensilver853, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.