Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 8, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
VaultCraft Texture Pack supported all minecraft version
The pack uses a mix of 32 and 64 res textures, the majority of the pack is 32 but some textures i find are much better in 64. I hope what I’ve done is the perfect mix of detail and performance.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft HD texture patcher
- Run Minecraft HD texture patcher
- Download VaultCraft texture pack
- Press (windows key+ r) to open “run” window
- Type “%appdata%” without the quotation marks
- Open the “.minecraft” folder
- Open “texturepacks” folder
- Move or copy the .zip texture pack into the “%appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/resourcepacks” folder
- Run Minecraft
- Select the VaultCraft texture pack in the menu