Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 13, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever been building your adventure map and found you needed something really cool to use as the model for a boss? Perhaps you’ve built a server hub and need a special look for a certain trader? And then you go and dig through the mods to find something really awesome and added it and it works great… but it also brought along world generation features, new mechanics, new ores, natural spawns, and a host of other bits and pieces that bog down your machine, assuming they don’t just break your whole setting entirely.
Well weep no more! Various Oddities is specifically made as a collection of mobs with interesting and consistent models for use with Custom NPCs, complete with a variety of model options (found in the Extras tab when choosing a model), and with absolutely nothing else to wreak havoc on your creation.
Mobs currently included:
- Kobolds, everyone’s favourite first-dungeon critter
- the Uberwidren, a realisation of the question of what the Wither would look like if Steve was actually any good at summoning it, perfect for a dramatic boss encounter!
Mobs coming soon:
- And many more!
You absolutely have permission to use this mod in your pack, in fact it’s rather pointless not to use it with Custom NPCs at a minimum.
Various Oddities Mod A colourful collection of kobolds — Kobolds ship with a number of different skins as well as two options for model (presence of horns and length of snout). They are also the first Oddity capable of both wearing armour and wielding items, making them ideal dungeon fodder.
Various Oddities Mod Doom Looms Large — The Uberwidren is one of the more unique Oddities, with three options for their legs, one for their arms, and one for how many heads they have. It was designed with the idea that this is what the Wither actually looks like, we just suck at summoning it.
No videos available
How to install Various Oddities Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Various Oddities Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Various Oddities Mod
This is made by Lyinginbedmon, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.